We know you’re eager to get the facts and find out when it will be safe to plan and book your next vacation..
The cruise industry, like so many others, has taken many steps to ensure the well-being of guests and staff. As ships come back into service, most cruise companies will implement new protocols such as:
- Screening all crew and guests before boarding
- Social distancing measures while onboard (fewer guests)
- Improved sanitation
- Medical-grade air-filters
- Extra medical resources onboard and
- Safe excursions at ports of call
These protocols continue to make cruising a great option for a hassle-free vacation. You don’t need to search for trustworthy tour operators, restaurants, entertainment, or transportation.
When will it be a good time to cruise again?
Major American cruise companies have just announced that their voyages up to November 2020 have been suspended. They have also canceled some ship itineraries up to March 31, 2021.
From these new schedules, it seems that the best time to cruise would be from April 2021 onwards. Even though it’s a bit of a ways out, it’s a smart idea to book your next cruise sooner rather than later to enjoy the great deals that are currently available.
Flexible cancellation policies (including full refunds) are available when booking to give you peace of mind.
To facilitate proper social distancing, cruise ships will have to sail with fewer passengers, so as bookings pick up, fares might also increase. Contact us today to get all the details of what your favorite cruise lines are offering to give you a stress-free vacation.
See some of the limited time offers for 2021 and 2022 cruises* below.
- Norwegian Cruise Line tempts you with 5 Free offers, including ‘Free Open Bar’. Are you a NCL’s Latitudes member? Book by October 12, 2020 and get a 15% discount.
- Celebrity Cruise Line offers guests savings of up to $500 plus two extra bonuses – ‘Free Drinks’ and ‘Kids cruise free’.
- For a limited time, Uniworld River Cruises Line offers savings of up to $1,000 per person on select 2021 voyages. River Heritage Club members save up to $500 more! Take advantage of an extra 10% ‘Early Booking Savings’ when you pay in full at the time of booking.
*Terms and Conditions may apply. Ask for details.