Royal Caribbean is known for the world’s largest ships that promise you the boldest adventures.
Their motto is to please guests of each generation and to impress every kind of traveler.
It’s notable that this cruise line has been voted the best cruise line in the Caribbean for 14 years running.
Every new class of ships introduces something unique. Voyager class ships launched ice-skating rinks and surf-riders. The Oasis class introduced ‘Glow in the Dark’ laser tag and ziplines. The Quantum class offered SkyPad bungee trampolines and sky-diving.
On Liberty of the Seas, try the first boomerang style slide at sea or challenge a companion to race down high-speed twin waterslides.
On Symphony of the Seas you can race down the Ultimate Abyss waterslides, take part in a laser tag battle or order your drink from a robot bartender.
Enjoy panoramic views 300 feet above sea level from the observation capsule or try the only skydiving simulator at sea on Quantum of the Seas.
The new Odyssey of the Seas that makes her debut in 2021 will truly be a gamechanger. Click here to check it out.
Royal Caribbean’s elegant dining offers a taste of many countries. Discover some complimentary and specialty dining options here.
- The majestic dining rooms take you on culinary journeys with five course meals.
- Enjoy perfect pizza and pies at Sorrento’s
- The Coastal Kitchen delights you with Med-inspired seasonal dishes.
- CaféTwo70 offers hot savory sandwiches, burritos, custom-made salads, homemade soups and sweets. The floor-to-ceiling windows are a bonus!
- Windjammer Buffets feature favorites from around the globe for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Park Café offers deli classics and a huge breakfast spread.
- Vitality Cafés serve a wide range of healthy fare, signature juices and smoothies.
- Café Promenade is open round the clock for snacks and beverages in the lively promenade area.
- Mini Bites are the quick service cafés located close to the pool and Sports zones. Stop and grab a bite even in your pool attire.
- Room service delivers complimentary Continental breakfast, favorite snacks, beverages and main dishes.
- Chop’s Grille is one of Royal Caribbean’s hallmark restaurants for prime steaks and lobster.
- The Chef’s Table offers an exclusive dining experience. Here five exquisite courses are paired with the perfect wines.
- 150 Central Park specializes in creative dishes made with locally sourced seasonal ingredients.
- Johnny Rockets serves up delicious American fast food.
- Izumi offers Asian-inspired flavors besides freshly prepared sushi and sashimi.
- Wonderland’s imaginative dishes tantalize both your taste buds and your eyes.
- Giovanni’s Table offers Flavorful Italian cuisine
- Jamie’s Italian presents the ultimate Tuscan cuisine, crafted by one of Britain’s most well-known chefs.
- Sabor Modern Mexican presents traditional Mexican dishes with a twist. Besides, they create Unique margaritas, like an Avocado margarita!
- Hooked Seafood serves up fresh oysters, raw bar specials and real New England style seafood.
- Best Bar scene: The innovative Rising Tide bar carries you three decks up from the Royal Promenade to Central park.
Enjoy live guest performances in the English pubs. Dance to sizzling Latin music from talented six-piece bands at the ‘Boleros’ nightclubs. Sing along with pianists who play favorite tunes at the Schooner Bar. And the high note of your evening could well be a karaoke session!
Royal Caribbean’s unforgettable entertainment will be one of the highlights of your cruise. The award-winning Broadway musicals such as ‘Grease’ and ‘Mamma Mia’ are accompanied by full orchestras! Shows like Spectra’s cabaret will amaze you with innovative performances and the latest technology.
Each sailing also offers original multimedia productions that you can only see onboard. Guest entertainers perform along with their own musicians, dancers, comedians & jugglers. Comedy Club brings in guest comedians to give adult guests a hilarious evening.
Voyager class ships have awesome ice-skating shows. One such show, Joie deVivre transforms the skating rink into amazing backdrops with projection technology.
The 360degree Aquatheater shows include mesmerizing stunts, aerial acrobatics and street dancers.
Youth programs: Kids will have a blast at their Adventure Ocean clubs. The youth counselors will keep them busy with educational programs, games and fun group activities at the ‘Late night party zone’. Splashaway water parks offer little cruisers waterslides, cannons, fountains, whirlpools and drenching buckets.
Free Cancellations: You can cancel up to 48 hours before the start of your cruise and get a future cruise credit that is valid for 12 months or more. RCI’s Cruise with Confidence program gives you the chance to ‘Lift and Shift’ your booking to a future date.
Best Price Guarantee: Royal Caribbean guarantees to match any better price up to 2 days before your cruise.
Current Deals: You can now book a 7-day Western Caribbean and perfect day at Cococay cruise from just $756 per person.